STUDENTathleteWorld is looking for experienced and talented college athletic recruiting professionals to represent us across the country. We are a college athletic recruiting service that works with families to help STUDENTathletes gain athletic participation opportunities and financial aid. Working here requires passion, energy, commitment, intelligence, and great communication skills. If you are passionate about athletics and making a difference in people's lives, this may be the place for you! STUDENTathleteWorld offers an exciting and competitive environment similar to the playing field for serious, dedicated, and talented college athletic recruiting professionals.
Interested in a career in sports? Good with people? Knowledgeable about college athletic recruiting? Want to set your own hours and work independently? Have a sales background? Enjoy helping others succeed? Intelligent and well-spoken? Career-driven and hard working? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a good fit.
At STUDENTathleteWorld, we are driven by our Standards of Excellence. We commit to our beliefs: families always come first, always work with integrity and honesty, never promise anything we can’t deliver, and present the highest standard of accountability and ethical practice.
Will You Be Successful?
The answer to that question depends upon you. Our most successful College Athletic Recruiting Advisors share the traits below. If you possess these traits, then you may have a successful career with STUDENTathleteWorld waiting for you. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of our Area Coordinators we look forward to hearing from you!
- Our most successful College Athletic Recruiting Advisors are consistently doing their job, sticking to their own pre-determined activity schedule and making sure that they set attainable targets each month and meet them. They are persistent and don’t wait for success to happen, they MAKE it happen!
- Our most successful College Athletic Recruiting Advisors truly care about their STUDENTathletes. They take an active role in reaching out to their clients, answering their questions, and helping them on a personal level. They stay in touch with parents, athletes, and coaches as a personal consultant and recruiting expert.
- Our most successful College Athletic Recruiting Advisorsinteract with coaches and sports industry professionals in their area, letting them know how they will be working with the athletes in that area and making every effort to form working partnerships with high schools, clubs, and sports training centers.
- Our most successful College Athletic Recruiting Advisors enjoy operating their own business. They have a special entrepreneurial spirit that drives them to develop and grow a thriving sports-related business.
- Current or former collegiate coach or athlete (strongly preferred)
- Excellent computer and social networking skills (strongly preferred)
- Experience with the collegiate recruiting process (strongly preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Knowledge of multiple sports
- Professional etiquette
- Strong work ethic
- Team player mentality
If you have not done so already, please register below. Doing so is essential and you will automatically receive important information about our open positions. After you have done that please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.