We offer a full service program that includes all aspects of college athletic recruiting process. We help you to navigate this important journey. We have plans and pricing options to meet the specific needs and budgets for all STUDENTathletes and families (including scholarship opportunities).
- Video- Our professional film crew will attend your games or workouts and shoot, edit, and stream your video. We will then distribute it each month to thousands of college coaches. Our video services are top of the line and meet today’s changing recruiting landscape. As college recruiting budgets decline, the emphasis on video becomes even more important. More information here.
- Scouting Evaluation- A qualified college coach will evaluate your film and give honest and detailed feedback on your projected level of play. Our non-biased double blind evaluation process ensures you target the right schools. See an example of a scouting evaluation here.
- College Match- Our exclusive College Match program matches your abilities and evaluation with potential schools that match your preferences and abilities. This connects you with great schools you may not know and ensures you focus on the schools that fit you best!
- Marketing- We will talk with you, your family, your coaches, and our scouting staff to create a customized profile highlighting your personal, academic and athletic achievements and send it directly to thousands of coaches. You will not be missed, you will not be overlooked, you will not fall through the cracks. We will update your profile as often as needed and get you in front of coaches. See an example of a profile here.
- Consultation- Throughout your high school career we will guide you through the recruiting process acting as your consultant on your behalf with your best interests in mind. Consultation is personal and strategic-focused and includes assistance in financial aid, NCAA rules, and unlimited access to our staff of trained professionals.
- Transition Coaching- We guide the high school athlete and parents through the difficult process of adjusting to moving away from home and becoming an adult. Included in this program is career inventory testing and one-on-one coaching from a licensed professional. Read more here.
- Social Network Monitoring- Through our partner, Varsity Monitor, the leading social network monitoring program, we provide and initial evaluation of your social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and more) to make sure your accounts are clean and professional and also include 12 months of updated monthly reports.
- Exposure- The tools you need to make sure all college coaches know about you — don’t wait to hear from coaches! We market STUDENTathletes to more than 2,000 colleges and universities and more than 18,000 college coaches.
- Guidance- How to create specific playing, scholarship and admissions opportunities and how to determine which recruiting opportunity is right for you.
- Experience- How to use leverage to find the right college to match your specific needs and wants.
To Develop Opportunities…
- Admissions- The combination of academic and athletic skill can help a high school student-athlete stand out amongst the crowd in the application process. Each student-athlete has an on campus cheerleader — the coach!
- Athletic- A College Coach may have need for an athlete with your specific size, skill and personality to fill a roster spot. However, if they don’t know about you, you won’t fill the roster spot!
- Financial- A College Coach is an influencer and decision maker in the college financial aid process. If he/she wants you to play, financial and merit based aid can be made available.
Based on Your Specific Need…
- Educational- What educational program are you interested in? What post-graduate career do you want to explore? You need to make sure any school can satisfy these needs.
- Personal- What type of school are you looking for? Small, Big, Urban, Rural? Does walking onto campus give you a good feeling or bad?
- Extra-Curricular- Sports, Student Government, Religion, etc. What will round out your college experience?
Let us show you…
- Why your child is in demand and will generate tremendous interest at schools nationwide right now!
- Why it is impossible for a family to uncover all of the opportunities alone and why it is unfair to place the burden on your coach.
- How to become a smarter buyer of a college education and stretch the dollars you have available.
- How to improve your child’s chances of being recruited as a STUDENTathlete and admitted into a top-flight College or University.
How to Get Started
STUDENTathletes must qualify for our programs. Contact us for more information or simply click below…