STUDENTathleteWorld LLC is looking for experienced and talented college athletic recruiting professionals to represent us across the country.
- STUDENTathleteWorld LLC, is a sports recruiting service that works with families to help their children gain athletic participation and scholarship opportunities.
- Working here requires passion, energy, commitment, intelligence, and great communication skills. If you are passionate about athletics and making a difference in a STUDENTathlete’s life, this may be the place for you! Whether you are a college graduate looking to begin a career, or a professional looking for a change, STUDENTathleteWorld.com offers an exciting and competitive environment similar to the playing field.
- Interested in a career in sports? Good with people? Knowledgeable about college athletic recruiting? Want to set your own hours and work mostly independently? Have a sales background? Enjoy helping kids succeed? Intelligent and well-spoken? Career-driven and hard working? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a great fit at STUDENTathleteWorld.com.
- At STUDENTathleteWorld.com, we are driven by our Standards of Excellence. We commit to our STUDENTathletes, coaches, affiliates and teammates the following: Families always come first, Always work with integrity and honesty, Never promise anything we can’t deliver, Present the highest standard of accountability and ethical practice
- Current or former collegiate coach or athlete (strongly preferred)
- Excellent computer and social networking skills (strongly preferred)
- Experience with the collegiate recruiting process (strongly preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Knowledge of multiple sports
- Professional etiquette
- Strong work ethic with a team player mentality
Will You Be Successful?
The answer to that question depends upon you. Our most successful Area Coordinators have several traits in common with each other. See if these are qualities that would describe you:
- Our most successful Area Coordinators are consistently doing their job, meaning that they stick to their own pre-determined activity schedule and make sure that they set attainable targets each month and meet them. They are persistent and don’t wait for success to happen, they MAKE it happen!
- Our most successful Area Coordinators truly care about their STUDENTathletes, meaning that they take an active role in reaching out to their clients, answering their questions, and helping them on a personal level. They stay in touch with the parents, the athletes and even the athlete’s coaches as their personal consultant and recruiting expert.
- Our most successful Area Coordinators interact with coaches and sports industry professionals in their area, letting them know how they will be working with the athletes in that area and making every effort to form working partnerships with high schools, clubs, and sports training centers.
- Our most successful Area Coordinators enjoy operating their own business, meaning that they have a special entrepreneurial spirit that drives them to develop and grow a thriving regional sports-related business that can be operated from a home office.
If you possess these traits, then you probably have a successful sports career with STUDENTathleteWorld.com LLC waiting for you! We look forward to having you take the next step in our application process in just a few minutes, which will allow us to determine how we could best utilize your unique skills and abilities. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of our Area Coordinators, we invite you to proceed to the next step in the process by filling out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!