STUDENTathleteWorld.com has partnered with various businesses to offer a select few STUDENTathletes an opportunity to enroll in our program on scholarship. These are not scholarships to be used at colleges, but rather scholarships to enroll into our STUDENTathleteWorld.com program which help you obtain college financial aid. Scholarship is based on three criteria; dedication, merit, and need. STUDENTathletes interested in applying for a scholarship for our program, see application instructions below.
Scholarship Application Details
- Application- Applicants are to Create a FREE profile on our website and e-mail their recommendation letters and essay to [email protected]
- Recommendations- Applicants are to submit two written recommendations on your behalf. You may choose coaches, teachers, administrators, clergy, etc.
- Essay- Applicants are to submit an essay which answers these three questions. DEDICATION- Describe your dedication and passion for your sport. What will it mean to you to be a collegiate STUDENTathlete? MERIT- Describe what you have accomplished both athletically and academically that make you a worthy candidate. NEED- Describe why you need a scholarship into our program. This may include family personal and financial hardships.
Scholarship Sponsorship Details
- We are looking for local businesses or families who want to sponsor a scholarship to enroll a deserving STUDENTathlete into our program. You may also wish to sponsor a scholarship in memory or honor of a loved one. We will solicit applications from local STUDENTathletes based on the three criteria; dedication, merit, and need.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- As a sponsor you could be involved in the selection of the STUDENTathlete to receive your award.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing you helped a deserving STUDENTathlete reach their college recruitment dreams.
- You will have exclusive naming rights to the scholarship.
- We will do everything we can to help support and promote your business.
How to Get Started
Contact us for more information or simply click below…