Our comprehensive program includes recruiting education, personal consultation, marketing, video, college-matching, scouting, academics, and much more. We are dedicated to being honest, personal, and strategic-focused while helping our STUDENTathletes find the best education, at the best price, that gives them the opportunity to continue to participate in the sport they love. Simply put, “We Help Athletes Get Recruited!” Our home office is located in Raleigh, NC. Please explore our website and read about our background as college coaches and our personal approach to the recruiting process. After reviewing, please contact us for more information.
Why Choose STUDENTathleteWorld?
- Every student-athlete, and his/her parents, have several questions concerning their college athletic recruitment. Am I good enough to play my sport in college? How does the recruiting process work? Where do I begin? When do I begin? What’s the best way to get recruited? It’s normal and part of the process you have to go through in order to decide what role sports will play in your college career. Since you only have one chance to do this right, you need a professional service that gives you the information and the tools necessary to get it done right.
- STUDENTathleteWorld will evaluate you academically and athletically, to see where you qualify to play at the college level. We will get you the exposure you need to open up opportunities at every level (NCAA, NAIA, NCCAA, USCAA, JUCO) across the country. Only you can make the decision to play and only college coaches can determine if you’re the right fit for their college. STUDENTathleteWorld.com can, however, explain the recruiting process, show you what you need to, when to do it, and give you the best tools to make it happen.
- College coaches, on average, will recruit up to hundreds of STUDENTathletes for every single position they are trying to fill. To accomplish this they rely on what has worked for them in the past – focus on high schools that have supplied athletes to their college program in the past, attend tournaments, games and high school contests close to their college and rely on the recommendations of people they know and trust. With so little time between the end and beginning of a new season, they don’t have the time to randomly visit web sites and view hundreds of profiles of athletes they have no relationship with. Instead, they focus on STUDENTathletes who are recommended to them or who show interest in their team and college. With few exceptions, most sports programs do not have the recruiting budgets to actively scout out talent, especially out of state. They also don’t have to time or resources to send out random emails or mailings. College coaches who do attend camps, clinics, and showcases are not there to scout out new talent – they are there to observe athletes they already know.
- In order to be recruited by college coaches, coaches must be aware of you and your abilities. In order for an athlete to get the best college education at the best price and continue to participate in collegiate athletics, he or she needs to get noticed by several coaches, and not just a handful. And that is where we come in. To get recruited, you need to stand out among the other athletes being recruited. You need to show coaches who you are – your academic abilities, you’re athletic abilities and your involvement in your school and community through extra-curricular activities. You have to actively, directly and personally show interest in the coach, his/her team and the college. You can’t post your profile or videos and hope a coach finds you. It won’t happen. If a coach hasn’t found you by your sophomore year and notified your high school or club coach that he is interested in you and scouting you, you aren’t being recruited. If you are not receiving e-mails and mailings during your sophomore and junior year then you coaches don’t know about you. If you are not receiving phone calls from college coaches after July 1 prior to your senior year, then you are not being actively recruited.
- What STUDENTathleteWorld gives you, that no other web site or scouting service offers, are the tools to pro-actively market and promote yourself to every coach, at every college within your sport. We help you build a profile, produce your videos, get you evaluated, give you a college database that includes all the pertinent information about the college, and educate you throughout the process. STUDENTathleteWorld will to take the burden off the families and the high school/club coaches by doing the legwork of getting your STUDENTathlete in front of every coach, within their respected sport. By working with STUDENTathleteWorld, your STUDENTathlete will be seen by every college coach within days of signing with us. By simplifying the process, it opens more doors, more opportunities and more time to focus on their education, rather than the recruiting process.
- STUDENTathleteWorld is a simple, straightforward, inexpensive and incredibly effective program. Our process is personal and strategically focused in order to make a significant difference in the future of the student-athletes we work with. The STUDENTathletes we help locally represent students from every major sport in most of the area school districts. Our mission is to offer guidance, experience, and exposure to high school athletes and their parents and to generate admissions, playing and scholarship opportunities based on the student athlete’s educational, personal, and athletic needs. Our primary goal is to help athletes find the best education at the best possible price, while allowing them to continue to participate in a sport they love. We help athletes get recruited!
Ready to find out more about what we can do for you? Contact us for more information or simply click below…